Saturday, April 28, 2007

Life @ THE ORPHANAGE

A few pics from around the orphanage ...
Cristopher had his 15th Birthday this week ...
Erika (age 7) coloring
Santos (15) with Jennifer (1 1/2) ... Santos is one of the smartest students in his class at the private school-- he is currently working on studying English with me and has plans to study English even more in depth this summer-- he told me he will work 10 hours a day at it if he needs to :) ...Jennifer, on the other hand, is currently working on talking.
Marianny (back) and Raileni (front) playing with dolls on the playground equipment at the orphanage
Cristofer and Jennifer --the 2 littlest ones here @ the orphanage ... they aren't brother and sister, but in this picture they look pretty close to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please say happy birthday to cristopher for me!!! just tell him its from the girl that he had a crush on! he'll probably remember who I am.
I was at the orphanage this past February with the group of 16 or 17 high school students from Winnipeg, Canada.
I miss the kids so much and I cant wait to come back hopefully this summer! If not then, I will be back with the group again next February, but I dont think I can wait that long!
Thanks for keeping me updated with this website, I love to see what everyones up to over there!